While the whole Investor's world was busy celebrating Warren Buffett's 90th Birthday, let's understand the key investment lessons from the world's richest man.
Warren Buffett bought his first shares of stock in 1941 at age 11. At age 15, Buffett had a net worth of about $6,000
Buffett became a legend among investors because of his success and simplicity of his investing philosophy.
- The world of Wall Street is incredibly complex and complicated, but Buffett made investing easy with his systematic approach .
- He focuses more on investing strategy .
- He is true believer in value investing for long term. He is of strong belief Invest only if it is value for money !
- Buy Company not a Stock :
Identifying successful companies with reasonably priced stocks.
Buffet invest only in stocks that carry future potentials and strong fundamentals.
- Investing into undervalued companies with competitive advantage in the long run creates the potential investment opportunity.
- He believes in maximising shareholder's value.
- He introduced the value investing philosophy to the masses, advocating investing in companies that show robust earnings and long-term growth potential.
- He seeks long term outlook for the investment's rather than tracking day to day movements.
- Be fearful when others are greedy !
This speaks of as an investor one to be disciplined and rational in the face of the two extremes investor sentiments.
- Invest in what you know !
Team Ace Mentor Club